Get 24 Hour Care you could rely on
Hiring a Live-In Caregiver can help keep seniors safe 24/7 and provide the care they need all from the comfort of their home.
Live-In Care Explained
Who is Live-in Care For?
We provide short term and long-term care and can cater to those who:
- Have chronic medical conditions such as Multiple Sclerosis, Stroke or Parkinson’s Disease
- Have Dementia or Alzheimer’s Disease
- Are to frail to move but want the comfort of living at home
- Need palliative care and want to stay in the comfort of their own home
Why Choose Live-In Care?
According to the CDC, they recommend that seniors aged 65+ social distance and stay in their homes. Hiring a Live-In Caregiver can reduce the risk of exposure by minimizing the people that come in contact with your loved one. We can help to provide the support your loved one needs to continue living a comfortably in their home.
Our Live-In Caregivers provide a host of benefits such as companionship and socialization, around-the-clock emergency support, meal preparation, encouragement for physical activity, and more!
Live-In Care Service
Live-In caregivers can assist with all levels of personal care and emotional support, as well as provide:
- Light housekeeping & Medication reminders
- Toileting and Incontinence care
- Meal preparation and nutrition plan
- Laundry assistance and change of bed linens
- Grocery shopping and errands
- Assistance with light exercise and outdoor activity
- Companionship and community engagement
- Transportation to doctor appointments, social and recreational activities
The caregivers also serve as connections to other health care professionals and family members, as appropriate.